Huck Construction was founded in 1985 by David Huck and quickly established itself as a leading quality building contractor in the North West of England. With a track record for delivering quality builds for both private and public clients, we operate across the industrial, health, education, commercial, residential, leisure, heritage and insurance sectors.
We build long term relationships with our clients and always aim to go beyond the call of duty. Our highly skilled team provide a range of civil engineering and building construction services in practical and cost-effective ways, ensuring they are sustainable and constructed to the highest quality.
Our workforce is kept up to date with all the relevant training and health and safety training such as asbestos awareness, manual handling, working at heights, Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS), Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS), abrasive wheels, emergency first aid and all ground working machinery. Our managers are all Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) certified.
See description of previous work below and our ▸ ACCREDITATIONS.
- Work ranging from new build factories to large scale industrial estate refurbishment.
- Clients include internationally established businesses.
- Ongoing works and maintenance contracts for several clients.
- Types of work: Hospital extensions and ward refurbishment, car parks, maintenance, toilet blocks and flood defence.
- Working on Health Centres and Hospitals across the North West.
- Maintenance and ongoing contracts on NHS properties.
- A member of the North West Consortium of NHS Trusts.
- Types of work: Large scale renovation of colleges, school extensions, re-roofs and maintenance.
- Working on nurseries up to university level.
- Working to a tight deadline in the school holidays.
- All staff are Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked (formerly CRB) who work in this sector.
- Types of work: New build stores, renovating and refurbishing offices and new build offices.
- Working in town centre locations across the North West.
- Keeping businesses open whilst work is carried out and also ensuring the public are protected and have safe access.
- Receiving repeat trade from clients.
- Projects ranging from bespoke large scale houses to blocks of apartments.
- Demolishing redundant buildings in order to build high quality apartments in town centres.
- Many jobs have won awards for quality of build including winner of Grand Designs in Penwortham, Lancashire.
- Types of work: New sports stands and refurbishment of sports grounds.
- Working on large sports grounds across the North West.
- New build leisure facilities.
- Refurbishing/restoring grade 1 listed buidings.
- Approved National Heritage contractor.
- Working in conservation areas.
- Types of work: Controlled demolition, rebuilding failed work, underpinning, structural groundworks, re-roofing and roofing works, water damaged properties, securing structurally unstable buildings, repairing and securing movement in buildings including subsidence.
- Installing structural support and rebuilding failed work buildings.
- Fast response.